OnTimeZone.com is free for non‑commercial use, but donations are gratefully accepted. They can be made simply and safely via PayPal using the button below:
Special thanks and credits to those folks and sources who really helped me out with this site:
- Chris Walton, who provided some cutting-edge accurate feedback about Canadian Time Zones, far exceeding the quality available from ANY official source.
- Hank W, who gave me some great detail about the EU and the Atlantic/Carribean Islands.
- The contributors to the TZ database, especially founder Arthur David Olson and editor/maintainer Paul Eggert. It's an amazing resource which, for the first time in human history, makes some semblance of continual accuracy practical when addressing matters of global time.
- The many folks who have contacted me with tidbits about small local exceptions to time zone borders and daylight savings observance.
- The Microsoft Streets and Trips development team, for making the original suggestion, and helping get the word out once OnTimeZone.com was launched.
- Marvin Hlavac and the denizens of the Laptop GPS World "Steets and Trips" forum for good feedback.
- Last but certainly not least thanks very much to those who used the donate button. You rock!
© 2010-2015 Steve Jones. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: All content within this site was generated via human effort. Every attempt is made to ensure accuracy and any errors detected or reported are corrected, but it is not possible to guarantee 100% accuracy. Therefore the contents of this site are not suitable for any use that could directly or indirectly involve risk to health, finances or property.
Though donations are welcome and appreciated, the contents of OnTimeZone.com are unrestricted for any private, non-commercial use. It can be licensed for commercial and government use, contact us at the email address above for details.
All rights to content from OnTimeZone.com (files, data, artwork, webpages) are reserved. Content may not be published elsewhere or used for any commercial or governmental purpose without explicit written permission.